Terms and Conditions for Seven Products and Services
Information We Collect
We collect personal data when you sign up for our services and when you browse our sites or use our apps. Your personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
By using our services, sites, and apps, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: this includes your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: to help our team at Seven contacts you by email, telephone calls, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service,
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With Regulatory Agencies: To comply with a legal obligation.
Retention and Protection of Your Personal Data
Seven applications are intended for adults and not for individuals under the age of 18.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Updates to this Policy
Updated on 9 Jun 2020